The following enumerations are available globally.
Utility functions to synchronize Flows readynessSee more
A FlowContributor describes the next thing that will contribute to a Flow.
- contribute: the given stepper will emit steps (according to lifecycle of the given presentable and the allowStepWhenNotPresented parameter) that will contribute to the current Flow
- forwardToCurrentFlow: the given step will be forwarded to the current flow
- forwardToParentFlow: the given step will be forwarded to the parent flow
FlowContributors represent the next things that will trigger navigation actions inside a Flow
- multiple: several FlowContributors will contribute to the Flow
- one: only one FlowContributor will contribute to the Flow (see the FlowContributor enum)
- end: represents the dismissal of this Flow, forwarding the given step to the parent Flow
- none: no further navigation will be triggered
- triggerParentFlow: same as .one(flowContributor: .forwardToParentFlow(withStep: Step)). It is deprecated.
Standard RxFlow Steps
- home: can be used to express a Flow first step